Friday, February 27, 2009

Long time no write blog............

the Pic above is me and Steven..^^

Since 13-1-2009, i so long no write blog.This is because the end of January, i was busy with my

restaurant work, the business is too good.After then, the early in the february, i was busy with my

driving car lesson.....haha,now is the second last day of the february, i only got time to write blog.

Within this month i was enjoy with my work in hongkie restaurant. i am glad to have a group of

friendly workers included manager,supervisor,chef and waiter especially is Steven. The present of

Steven is the one who give me power, energy and the reason for me to continue work hardly and

become an excellent waiter! Steven is the most excellent,professional waiter in my heart

forever! In the next few day i will uplaod many photos of my friends in hongkie.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment